Canvas Corp Brands - Destination Unknown

Hey everyone! I am here to share with you a canvas I created using some of the architextures as well as ephemera packs from 7gypsies.  


I love to travel! Sometimes I don’t even know where I will end up and that is part of the adventure. I decided to create a wall canvas to remind me that there is always an adventure waiting and you don’t necessarily need to make big plans, you just need to go!


I created the background using Parchment Rub ons and Coffee Shop Glimmer mist and copper Crackle texture paste.  Once all my mediums were dry, I started to build my collage using ephemera and architextures from the 7gypsies line. 





I also used one of the stamps sets called travel for my sentiment.



There currently is a call out for new Crew Members. If you want to be considered be sure to check out the post over at Canvas Corp Brands. 

Materials used:
Architextures Artboard 8×10

Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Coffee shop
Architextures Parchment Rub-ons – Build
Architextures Trinkets findings and treasures – Travel LuggageSpectaclesInternational coins
Architextures – Salvage Art
7G Clear Stamp – Travel
Passport ticket, Nail tacks, Washi Tape
Copper Crackle texture pasteDistress Collage medium
Carte Postale stampTim Holtz film strip tape



1 comment:

  1. For Making your wall alluring, Canvas paintings is the Modest, Please visit...!!!

    Wall Canvas Paintings for Sale!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...