Let's go to the movies!

We have a new challenge over at Canvas Corp Brands. Our theme this month is "Let's visit the Cinema."

There are so many ways you can go with this theme, but I chose to create a card to honor one of my favorite quotes in one of my favorite movies, "Pride & Prejudice."



My inspiration for this card was the movie "Pride and Prejudice." I used two quotes from the movie and typed them using my 1936 Royal typewriter. 

I used Parchment Rub on "Pose" for my background as it has some great vintage images. This image worked perfectly for Elizabeth Bennet "Lizzy" who is one of the main characters in the movie. I have also listed the other products I used from Canvas Corp Brands below:


The Cinema Tickets are from Graphic 45 Curtain Call set, which has been discontinued. But if you are lucky, you can still find some of the paper. I also use a film strip and lace from my personal stash.

The die cut is called Lovely View from Little Darling Dies and the stickers are from the Tim Holtz collection called Label Letters

Thanks for stopping by!




Sizzix - Big Shot Machine for Die Cutting - White & Gray
Sizzix - Big Shot Machine for Die Cutting 
Shop at:
SDC
Gina K - 8.5 x 11 - Heavy White Card Stock
Gina K - 8.5 x 11  Heavy White Card Stock
Shop at:
GKD
Tim Holtz- Label Letters
Tim Holtz
 Label Letters
Shop at:
SDC
Craft Medley - Multicraft Tweezers - Precision with Soft Reverse Grip
Craft Medley  Multicraft Tweezers -
Shop at:
SDC
Adhesive Refill for the Pink ATG Applicator Gun
Adhesive Refill  ATG Applicator Gun
Shop at:
SDC
Adhesive Applicator Gun - Pink
Adhesive Applicator Gun - Pink
Shop at:
SDC
Tonic Studios - Tim Holtz - Mini-Snips
Tonic Studios 
 Tim Holtz 
 Mini-Snips
Shop at:
SDC
Tim Holtz - Distress Paint - Black Soot
Tim Holtz 
 Distress Paint 
 Black Soot
Shop at:
SDC
Tim Holtz - Tonic Studios - 8.5 Paper trimmer
Tim Holtz 
 Tonic Studios 
8.5 Paper trimmer
Shop at:
SDC
Die Pick
Die Pick
Shop at:
SDC
Tonic Tim Holtz Paper distresser
Tonic 
Tim Holtz Paper distresser
Shop at:
Blitsy
Tim Holtz Film Strip Ribbon
Tim Holtz
 Film Strip Ribbon
Shop at:
Joggles
Little Darlings Lovely View
Little Darlings 
Lovely View
Shop at:
SDC

1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...