MHKDesigner Inspiration Post

Hi everyone and welcome to my Designer inspiration for MHKDesigns.

Today I am sharing with you an image from one of the Masculine section over at MHKDesigns called Dear Dad. There are several great images and sentiments that are perfect for Father's Day.




It is available over at the MHKDesigns Etsy shop along with many other wonderful sets.



I wanted to go with a Retro grunge feel to this card. After I colored in the images, I used a stitch die cut to frame my image. I then stamped the a few grungy dots on various parts of the card.

I adhered the framed image to some polka dot paper and added some washi tape. I Outlined the washi tape using a distress crayon - Black Soot.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...