Non traditional Valentine's Day Cards

When I sit down in my craft room, I don't always know where my card will take me. I hadn't played with flowers in a while and I also had a new bee stamp that I wanted to try out.  I thought perhaps I would end up with a Spring or maybe even an Easter card. 


But a sentiment on the inside of your card can change the direction of your card completely. After I was finished creating the outside, I remembered that I had a bee valentine sentiment that would be great for this card.  So the non-traditional valentine's day card was born.



To see how I created this card be sure to check out my video above. This will walk you through my process.


Many of the stamps I have had in my collection for a while and I picked up at garage sales. When I first started stamping, I used wood blocks and picked up used stamps.  I don't have very many wooden block stamps left, but I have hung on to a few of my favorites.

Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...