12 Days of Christmas - Day 7

We are in our third week and up to Day 7 of my 12 Days of Christmas Series. Hopefully you have been following along and have enjoyed the cards so far.

Today is all about glitter! Now I don't typically play with glitter, but this kind of glitter is the non messy kind, so I am all over it!


I am using an old Tim Holtz die cut and a new background stamp from My Favorite Things!  To see how I put this card together, visit my You Tube channel for all the details!


As a reminder, I will be having a giveaway at the end of my 12 Days of Christmas series, so be sure to listen to the video in full to get all the details!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...