So Suzy Stamps August release!

Hi Crafty Friends! It is August and that means a new release over at So Suzy Stamps! Now if you love sassy sentiments, then this is the release for you!


Many of these sentiments were created to go with the theme of the July retreat. If you were fortunate to go, then you know what I am talking about. This sentiment is called "Love is a fire."



To create the background I stamped the swirls using one of the stamps from Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection called Mini Classics with versafine ink. I added clear embossing powder and dried it with a heat tool. I then stamped the sentiment again using the versafine ink and clear embossing powder.

I blended two distress inks, Mustard seed and Fired Brick to create a flame background. I finished off the card with a red bow and matted it onto Mustard cardstock.

Be sure to check out the new release this month, I know you won't be disappointed!

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $25 OR MORE! 
(Including International)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...