Ready for ART Class?

With school just around the corner, I like to have all my art supplies in one place. The Stackable Caddy is a great solution.


This Caddy works great for my Art supplies! I am able to transport it with ease There are three separate compartments that can be removed which makes it easy to grab just what I need. 
Stackable Caddy

This item has been a great addition to my storage solution and what is great is they now carry them in your local Michael's stores! 


This fun little wet erase easel board is a great way to announce my art classes or any other type of announcement! 


I love the ease of the wet erasing, making it great to use over and over again. I love the fun multi pack marker set enabling me to be as creative and colorful on my signage as well!
Wet erase easel Sign
Wet erase markers

Make sure to follow Deflecto Crafts on Pinterest and Facebook for more inspiration!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all of these things! I am completely addicted to stationery and art supplies, so the caddy might actually help me keep it all under control. I never knew how they made artistic chalkboard signs. I guess they use the wet erase markers. Please keep sharing these tips. Thanks for inspiring me more by this post.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...