Bubble Gum Shaker Card

Hey everyone! I don't usually make shaker cards, in fact, this is only the second shaker card I have ever made, but when I saw this cute little stamp set from Jellibean Soup, I had to have it.


What sold me on this set is they had die cuts and inserts to help create these fun types of cards. Skittles work perfect as bubble gum shakers, and they make great embellishments.


I have linked up all the products I used to create this card below. I even put together a little video to show you what I did. I am new to You Tube, but hope to add technique and card videos regularly.

Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any of my videos!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...