Summer Time means Travel Time

It his Summer time and that means Riley is going on Vacation. I have challenged the Design Team to create a card with a travel theme. 


I am using Tourist Riley and I have paired him with "You're off to great places." I had a lot of fun creating this fun travel theme using postale washi tape both on the outside and inside of the card.






Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Team's projects. I am sure they have a big HUG waiting for you over on their blog. 



Not enough Riley and Funny bones for you? Don't forget to check out the Tickle My Funny Bone stamp club!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...