12 Months of Tags - May 2016


Hi crafty friends! I am down to the last minute in creating and sharing my Tag for the 12 Months of Tags challenge that Tim Holtz has monthly. One of my goals for this year has been to participate in the monthly challenge. I really enjoy working with his products and it is a chance for me to really let my creativity go wild.

Sometimes I don't like the direction the tag is taking me, but I persevere as I did no this one and the results are great!

My stamped butterflies on the left side of the tag were not coming through on my washi tape. I was not happy with the look, but I continued on with the tag.  When I was looking for my embellishments, I came across my stickers that had the Butterflies & Moths. Since they matched the stamp I was attempting to use, I added the stickers and it really seemed to work.

I get to go crazy and let loose when creating these tags. I am not creating for anyone but myself, and that is why I think I love these challenges.

Here is a closer look at my tag.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...