Winner Post - Mixed Media Card Set



We had such a fun time over at the 2 year Celebration for So Suzy Stamps. As you recall, I offered up my card set as one of the prizes.  This is such a favorite of mine, so it is hard to give it up. I hope the owner of this set will love it as much as I do.

So without further ado...the winner of the card set is Christina Jones. I had such fun reading all the comments from the blog hop. So many kind words. Some even made me laugh.  Now while Random Org picked Christina, I am also picking another person to receive a few of my cards. I loved the comment from Mary Calzadilla:

You have no idea how I love thee, what a fabulous card, phineas shines here, your grunge/vintage style is absolutely stunning. You have made Phineas the king of the stamps, the colors and all the texture like a Tim Holtz fan you are reflected in this card. You should be very proud of yourself. Gorgous card. Di I say I really love it? Wink ,wink 💕😍👍🏻👏🏻

So because you made me smile, I will also send you a few cards, but they will be a surprise.

Ladies, please contact me using my contact form on my blog or PM me on Facebook with your mailing address.

Congratulations!


4 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...