Coffee Lover's Card exchange

As a card maker, I tend to have lots of extra cards on hand. I try new techniques, practice my coloring, and just overall enjoy the process of creating. I am part of a facebook group called Coffee Loving Paper Crafting. I found this group through one of their blog hops they hold throughout the year. 


I decided to participate in the monthly card exchange. This is a way to be able to share my work as well as getting "Happy Mail" when I least expect it.

Here is the card I made this month. I used some printables from VectoriaDesigns as well as two stamps from Riley and Company. I also got to play some more with my distress Crayons.

You can find many of the products I use by visiting my Products page. Thanks for stopping by! Also, if you want to get on my list for a free Card when you least expect it, sign up for my mailing list. I would love to share one of my creations with you.


Supplies I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...