Sweet Valentine

This Valentine's Day I will be on the road. I wanted to make something cute to give to my Co-workers on the road and would transport easily.


These cute little Valentine bag toppers from VectoriaDesigns worked perfectly! I cut some some vellum paper double the size of my packaged treat. In this case 8.5 inches. 

Valentine Bag Toppers

I scored it at 4.25 inches and adhered the front side of my printable onto my paper.I punched a hole on both sides of my tag. I tied one side of my treat bag using matching twin and slid my treat in from the other side.



I then tied it closed.  I punched out two hearts and adhered them to the front. These would make great Valentines for kids as well. They come together very quickly, which is nice if you have a classroom full of kids!

Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...