P.S. I Love You!

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday. Now that Christmas is over, It is time to start thinking about our next big card event, and that of course is Valentine's Day!


I couldn't believe that I didn't have this gorgeous fan in my stamp stash! Well I rectified that!

I love to layer my cards. You can use so many elements with this technique that compliment each other, even though you are covering up part of the images.

I started out with a 4.25" x 5.5" creme card stock. I matted it onto red card stock and stamped the Eiffel tower. I used a stamp I had from Stampin Up, but So Suzy Stamps has a wonderful Eiffel Tower stamp in her Paris Collection.

I added some washi tape to the bottom of the creme card stock and added my Lovely View Die cut. At this point I adhered the 4.25" x 5.5" card stock to my red designer paper.  I cut the paper a bit smaller on each sides to fit a 5" x 7" card base.

Using my foam dots, I added my stamped and embossed fan and Cafe Sign. I stamped Je t'aime and P.S. I Love you and added a post mark to the side.  So Suzy Stamps has some great post mark stamps and you can find those as well in her Paris section.

Supplies Used

Stamps:  Swirl Heart FanJe t'aimeP.S. I Love You, Follow My Heart, Tre'Port Postale, Greetings From Paris
Die Cuts: Lovely View
Inks: Versafine - Onyx Black
Paper: DCWV - Dear Jane Stack
General Supplies: Washi Tape, Clear embossing powder, Foam dots
Tools: Heating Tool, Big Shot

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...