Gingerbread Man

Good morning everyone! It's a new challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms and we would love to see some food on your cards this week.


I am featuring this cute little Gingerbread man all dressed up and ready...Well for my Milk of course.

I colored this fun digi with copic markers and fussy cut it. I am using 3 designer papers from a 5" x 5" paper stack called Merrymint from American Crafts. The 2 sentiments are from Lost & Found Christmas 12" x 12" stack,

Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs.


2 comments:

  1. Cuteness overload Monica.. I love your Scopes whenever I can join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Monica, I am having a fit over this card! I collect Christmas Gingerbread men...ah..hum..this would look great at my house...hint, hint.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...