Dashing through the snow...

What a great traditional Christmas song! It definitely is a classic. So when I saw the new sleigh stamp over at So Suzy Stamps, I knew I had to have it.


I think what I love about this stamp is the simplicity of it.  It is a perfect vintage style sleigh and I LOVE IT!

I had asked Suzy for a sleigh stamp several months ago, so I was more than thrilled when I saw this was one of her new releases this month. I couldn't wait to get started creating with this wonderful new stamp and I was ecstatic when I found the Jingle Bells grey music sheet paper that I had purchased a few years ago. It was like the paper was waiting for this stamp to be created.

Here is a close look at both cards.



Both are available in my Etsy Shop



For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...