Fall Colors - Riley & Company

Hi everyone. I am here to share a card for the Design Team challenge over at Riley and Company. This week Jackie has challenged us to use Fall colors.


I decided to try and get ahead on some Thanksgiving cards with this challenge and am using Pilgram Riley along with a funny bones sentiment called Pumpkin Pie.



Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs: 
Thanks for stopping by!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...