Riley & Co - Thinking of You...in Paris

Ahhh Summer in Paris, or Winter, Spring or Fall, I have no preference as long as I would be in Paris. I just love that city. I have several Parisian images and stamps so I thought Riley needed to enjoy a little Cafe in good ole Paris!

Our theme for the challenge is "Thinking of You." So our Design Team will be sharing some cards with this theme in mind along with our Host's card over at the Riley Blog. I am using Cafe Riley for this card. It can be found by clicking HERE


I found this wonderful little sentiment from Ginger's House that I added to the inside of my card. 


Be sure to check out the other DT posts. You can find them below.

Thanks for stopping by!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...