PoP - Challenge theme Opportunity

Good morning and Happy Monday! It is the first Monday of the month which means another challenge over at Path of Positivity.  Our sponsors this month are Dee Dee's Digi's and Odd Ball Art.


I don't know about you, but Coffee in the morning certainly helps in giving me the "Opportunity" to begin a productive day. Yes, I love my coffee! The fun coffee ribbon was purchased from So Suzy Stamps.


I saw this saying somewhere, so I decided to create a fun little sentiment to match my card.

Now of course we have prizes for our challenge:

  • 3 images from Oddball Art Co., one of our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
  • A $25 gift certificate from Deedee's Digis, one of our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
  • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
There will also be:
  • One digital designer paper (made to order in a couple different ways) from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky person who leaves a comment on posts published during the challenge timeframe.
  • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.

So grab that cup of coffee and get productive! We would love to see you play along!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.


1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, without coffee in the morning there are no opportunities! Love this image and card!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...