Halloween Spider Goodie Bags - VectoriaDesigns

Can you believe that we are almost at the end of August? While I love the Summer towards the end of it we tend to be counting the days until cooler weather. I live in Phoenix, and it has recently gotten up to 118 degrees. Now dry heat or not, that is ridiculous!
So to get me in the Fall mood, I have been working on some Halloween Favor Bags. These bags were created using printables from VectoriaDesigns

These bags are perfect to use as favors for your next Halloween party, or just to give out little treats. The bags measure approximately 3.5" x 2.25" and are very easy to put together.


Here is a side view of one of the bags I made.

What I love about these is that there is no distressing of the paper or grunging it up to look old. It prints that way. All you have to do is cut, score and glue.


It is creepy and perfect for Halloween Treats. You can even fit a gift card into it or any fun little trinket.

Hope you like them!

Halloween Favor Bags



Thanks for stopping by.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

I would like to enter my project into the following challenges:

DoubleClick - AKA Busy Bee - Use a Bug

7 comments:

  1. My countdown to cooler weather is 35 days... my fingers are crossed!! I hope you will come enter your spooky fun project in my BUG challenge! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...these are amazing. I am not a fan of spiders but you totally nailed the bug theme. Thanks for joining us at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Kim
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, those are creepy adorable! You always come up with such fun stuff. Love this! Thanks for joining the DoubleClick Skittles challenge.

    Terri ~ Skittles Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Monica! Awesome idea! I thought they were distressed!! Wow!! Thank you for joining the Doubleclick Skittles challenge! Design Team Member - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUper cool and a little creepy - I hate spiders!! Anyways -the details that you added are super cool!! Well done!! So very glad you joined us for the Use a Bug Challenge over at DoubleClick!! We are so glad you linked up with us!! Hope to see you again soon!!!
    Taunya Butler
    DoubleClick Design Team
    http://daisiesgirl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeek! Great spider treats! Thank you for joining our “Bug” Challenge this week at DoubleClick Skittles.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...