Printable Vintage inspired Washi Tape


Hi everyone! I am here today to share with you a set of four cards I made using printable washi tape from VectoriaDesigns.  I am a big fan of washi tape, but those little rolls can get expensive, not to mention the storage.

I was so excited when I saw this set over at VectoriaDesigns. If you are a vintage lover, as I am, you are definitely going to want these for your collection. So to show you how I used them, I am going to share with you a few cards. 

Wshi Tape

For this first card, I used the Keys strip. You can see it at the bottom of my card. I had these fun little key charms and it worked perfect to compliment my tape.


For this card and all three of the others, I sued the Carte Postale strip. I think this one is definitely my favorite. I just love how it compliments the cards. I love all the fun stamps I used from Tim Holtz, So Suzy Stamps and Inkadinkdo. The postmark stamp from Inkadinkdo has become my go to stamp for all my passport cards. It is definitely  a MUST GET!

I will be entering this one into the Simon Says Monday Challenge where the theme is Summer. A Summer Vacation in Paris sounds wonderful to me and this card represents that.


For my next card, I used four of the printable washi tapes. Can you see which ones I used? They compliment the cards so wonderfully I know it is hard to tell. Well, I used the Carte Postale, Tobacco labels, Tickets and finally the World Globe. 


Here is another fun card where I used traditional washi tape as well as printable washi tape. I think they work well together. The stamp I used on this card is from a stampin up set that was given to me. I also added some fun ephemera from Tim Holtz' postale collection.


I really enjoyed making this set. Collage cards are some of my favorite to create. You get to use so many fun embellishments and these new washi printables are a great addition to my collection.

Hope you enjoyed my cards! Thanks for stopping by.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Items I used:



3 comments:

  1. These are awesome!! That Inkadinkado stamp is definitely a must have! I am gonna look it up, thank you for product links! ^__^ Also, I did not know about printable washi tapes, that is deeply cool!!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halak, you can get the stamp by clicking on the image in my supply list. That way I get credit through my affiliate membership.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your beautiful cards! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...