Eclectic Ellapu - Favorite Holiday

Hey everyone and happy July.  This  month I know we will be seeing lots of Christmas cards as typically July is used for many "Christmas in July" themes.

But I will be showcasing a Halloween card for my post to give you some inspiration for our month long challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu where our theme "Favorite Holiday."


Passport Card 

I am using some fun Halloween printables from VectoriaDesigns. They worked perfectly for my Halloween passport card. Here are some of the other views of the decorated pages:

Halloween Poison Tags


The paper is from a Tim Holtz collection called Laboratorie. It works great for Halloween cards.


I even created a little pocket to add a fun Halloween tag and Ticket.

Halloween Tickets




So have I inspired you to play along? I sure hope so. Let's see what your favorite holiday is!

Thanks for stopping by.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Here is what I used:











Poison Passport Card $7.00




1 comment:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...