Christmas Tag in July


Hi everyone and Happy Friday! I am here to share a tag I made using some inspiration from Tim's 12 months of tags challenge going on this month.  If you recall, earlier this month I made an Independence Day Tag. You can see it HERE.

Well, I decided that this design would look great on a Christmas Tag...and since we are celebrating Christmas in July, it seemed appropriate.

I used various Tim Holtz papers along with some grunge board for my letters and numbers.


I also used these fun printables from VectoriaDesigns called Vintage Christmas Tickets.
They were perfect for this vintage style tag. I used the Christmas Tree and Santa Bingo Tickets, but there are several more that come on this printable sheet. They are great embellishments for any Christmas project.
Vintage Christmas Tickets

  I am sure this tag will end up on a card before Christmas... or maybe it won't. You will just have to wait and see.

Thanks for stopping by!
For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:




4 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...