Calendar Card Holder - VectoriaDesigns

Hi everyone! Happy Friday. I am here today to share with you a calendar I made using the Alice in Wonderland Calendar from VectoriaDesigns




I love calendar cards. They make great gifts. But wouldn't it be nice to be able to give a calendar card that also houses all subsequent months? It would be a gift that someone could use all year long.


So I decided to make a tri-fold card and made sure I scored about 1/2 inch on the side panels to make sure I had room to hold the extra calendar pages. 


I created a little flap on the inside and attached a couple of brads to be able to hold the calendar pages in place. I decorated the side panels with some designer paper to match the theme of the calendar. 



The buckle and the ribbon worked perfectly to hold the calendar book closed. I also added some metal embellishments. 


Each calendar is 7.5" x 4.9". The printable holds all 12 months. Click HERE to go directly to the image. You will find other calendars as well in this section which also work great for your calendar projects. 

Thanks for stopping by!
For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagram,Twitter & Pinterest.


P.S. I have candy! Check out my 2-year Blogiversary celebration post here

I would like to share my creation with the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Totally LOVE this!!!! You do such a great job on these vintage/steampunk style of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. This calender is really special and I love the papers and embellishments. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...