12 Tags pf 2015 - June Coffee Tag


The month is almost over and I am now just posting my June tag for Tim's 12 Tags of 2015. When I saw the tag this month, I knew I wanted to play along, so I had to order the Fresh Brewed Die cut to play along. Well worth the money spent! I also needed to pick up the Stripes layering stencil, another great purchase.


This month's tag was pretty easy to case. Love the tecnique he used to create the plaid lines. I spritzed the tag with some Fireworks spray I picked up over at So Suzy Stamps to create a shimmery affect.


I especially love how there is enough space to add a little coffee gift card. These will be great for holiday gifts and Bosses Day cards.  For my plastic lid, I used a projector transparency and added some white Gesso to it. Sometimes you just have to improvise. That is what creating is all about after all. There is no one way to do things.


I have just enough time to enter this into his monthly challenge. I see that the theme over at A vintage Journey is celebrate, so I think I will enter my tag there as well. This tag can also be used to house a gift card, which are used for celebrations!

Thanks for stopping by.
Items I used:



6 comments:

  1. Love how you altered that projector transparency for the plastic lid. :) I love coffee, so obviously I just had to check this out!! The tag looks great Monica! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Halak, One of the benefits of having a teacher in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on this month's tag. Love all the details you have added, thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the June tag, and it makes a perfect gift card to celebrate with of course. Thanks for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...