So Suzy - Fabulous

I am here today to share another one of So Suzy's Stamps that was released this month. 

Sentiment: Fabulous

This little girl is all bundled up and she looks like she is ready for winter doesn't she? I thought it would be fun to create a little snow scene with her.


She is a little Greeter to welcome you to the North Pole. I also stamped a little snowman in the background and added several snow flakes to create this Fabulous scene.


The So Suzy Stamp collection has so many wonderful word sayings. they are small enough that they work perfectly on the fronts of many of your cards. If you have not checked out her stamps yet, this is a great time.  We still have our water color challenge going on where you can win a gift certificate to purchase some of these fun stamps. Remember you must use a So Suzy Stamp to enter.


By the way, you can now follow me on Facebook and Twitter. Join me there for more fun and inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...