Path of Positivity - Serendipity

Hi everyone! Happy March. Hopefully everyone is starting to see little signs of Spring Showers. That is definitely better than that white stuff, don't you agree?

Well another month means another challenge over at Path of Positivity. We have a fun theme in store for you this month.

Theme: Serendipity
Sponsor: Sami Stamps & Luna Girl



When I saw this image, I just fell in love with the simplicity of it. It was also perfect for paper piecing, which I love to do. Sami Stamps are one of my favorite stamps. They have a lot of fun images and I really like to work with them. Please make sure you check out her site and support our sponsors.

 I love the word Serendipity. It is fun to say and has a fun meaning as well. It is a "fortunate happenstance" or a "pleasant surprise."  I also loved the movie, but I am a bit partial to John Cusack.

I fussy cut the image along with the paper I used to paper piece. The Tim Holtz scissors work great for this. I use my Xyron machine when I paper piece due to some of the small sizes. I thought this paper looked a bit like little rain drops and had a bit of a vintage feel as well. I added some lace and a couple of punched out hearts.I edged up the hearts using distressing ink to give them more of a vintage feel.


I found this sentiment on line. Seemed like a fun one to add to the inside of the card.


Now what would a challenge be without prizes? Our generous sponsors are offering up the following:
  • $12 gift certificate from Sami Stamps which is deemed most inspiring
  • $15 gift certificate from Lunagirl random draw based on entrants
  • 1 digital image Creative Bug digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight
  • 1 designer paper from De'cosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
  • 1 digital sentiment for every person who enters challenge
So I hope this is enough to entice you. We would sure love to here your story or thoughts on Serendipity. See you over at Path of Positivity!















Items I used:


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...