Imagine That - Progressive challenge

I am here to post the one and only progressive challenge that I participate in. Every month I say I am going to try and enter in a few more, but it has not happened as of yet.

I am happy that I make the time for the Imagine That progressive as I just love her images.



The set we got this month was so adorable, I decided to make a set of 4 to have handy when I need a quick note.


Here is a close look


I added some embossing, distressing ink and a few brads and I was finished. I wanted to keep the image as the main focus. So Cute don't ya think?

Well, there is still time to play, and if you are like me and just don't have time for lots of progressive images, this surely is a good one to join. You typically get colored images, so even if you are short on time, like I usually am, you can print and pretty much get your card together in no time.

Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Awww, these are awesome Monica!! LOVE that sponged and embossed bg you created - the leafy florals go perfect with this image :) It's always a pleasure to see you in our challenges. And I just released some new digis (baseball girl and boy) and I have to admit, I'm short on time this time so I did not color them. I think that must be a first for me, lol. I'm sure I'll get them done at some point and add them though. it sure does make crafting handmade cards quicker. Anywhoo, hope to see you next time!! *Ü* xx
    ~Kris
    Imagine That! Digis by Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica, I love your note cards. They are so pretty. I am glad you enjoyed using this image. It is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown DT for Imagine That!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful set of cards. Love your idea. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That progressive Challenges.
    Lynne DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those look super thanks for joining us at imagine that this month and good luck with the draw
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great, Monica - love the embossed backgrounds.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digis by Kris

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...