A Best Friend is

Happy Saturday! What a week. I am so thankful it is finally the weekend.  I wanted to share a card with you that I made with a new stamp I just got from So Suzy Stamps.


Now if you are not familiar with her stamps, be prepared. She is a little SNARKY! You will see what I mean by taking a closer look at this fun sentiment,


When I saw this, I knew I had to have it. I thought it would be fun with this rubber stamp of two little girls. They look so sweet, but don't mess with them!


Suzy typically has an image that works well with her sentiments, and this one definitely does. I stamped it on the inside of the card. I wanted to make it look all sweet on the outside...but down to business on the inside. Isn't it a hoot?

She also has some fun cutesy images as well, so don't let the SNARK scare you. See for your self. I know you will not be disappointed.

Sentiment:  Dead Body
Inside image: Dirt Mound


I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

2 comments:

  1. Fab card.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...