When I'm with you...

Ahhh...Happy Friday. We finally made it. Thought it would be fun to end the week with a fun Valentine card. I made this a few weeks ago with an image from Bugaboo. Love it as you can put any sentiment in the box to make any occasion cards.



The hearts made it perfect for a Valentine's Day card. Just love this sentiment. I am sure many of you out there can relate to it. It is another one from Ginger's House.

Hopefully you are all just about finished with your Valentines. I may have a few more up my sleeve, but for the most part am finished.

Thanks for stopping by.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Such sweet and charming card. Lovely image and love the colours. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card! I really like the sentiment and design you used to create this. Thank you for sharing with DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love the layers and the little bird is so funny! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun image and the fab sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiment Challenge Blog this fortnight and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello
    I apologize for coming here this late...but I have being sick...recuperating...
    Thank you for joining me at my TBT challenge! your card is fabulous, altjough I do not see the link to your PAST project...maybe read again the rules! but anyways thanks for participating , maybe for next challenge you will meet all the rules
    hello from California
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and fun, Monica ... I have a soft spot for sweet birds, so this little guy with his string of hearts really appeals! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...