Valentine for a friend

Hi everyone. Just wanted to pop in to share a card I made for a friend. She recently broke up with her  boyfriend so I wanted to make sure she got a Valentine that would cheer her up.

While break ups are sometimes for the best, it still doesn't make them any easier, especially around Valentines day.


This is a pretty simple design, but a very classic Valentine's Day card


The inside is not your typical Valentine Greeting, but I thought it would make her smile. I hope she likes it! Hope I made you smile.

Thanks for stopping by.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:





3 comments:

  1. Perfect! It should bring a smile to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful make - fabulous design - thanks for joining us at Imagination Crafts this month. Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...