Bugaboo Holiday Chaos Link up - Make it funny!

Hello all! I am still trying to catch my cards up for the current link up over at Catch the Bug! Today's card challenged us to post a "funny" card. I have been waiting all year long to use this image.




I know exactly who I am going to send this card to! I LOVE Bugaboo images. I think they are probably one of may favorite. I would love to add some more to my collection.




I have four more cards to create still to finish up the week long post. I better get busy!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - Funny card


2 comments:

  1. Awesome funny card of course Stella is a hoot. She is one of my favorites. Thanks for joining us at catch the bug for our Christmas challenge. You did an awesome project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in our Christmas Chaos Challenged @ Catch the Bug!
    I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...