She's Expecting!


You know what is great about card making? Well, you can make a card for any occasion and if you are lucky, you have all you need right in your craft room


One of my work friends is expecting and I have been wanting to get her a "She's expecting" card and if I wait much longer, it will be a "Welcome Baby: card.

So I put this together last night and got it in the mail today. So I just wanted to do a quick post to share. I sure hope she likes it!



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Monica,
    I'm sure she'll like it!
    Thanks for sharing at KIS!,
    Carolin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us @ FD!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...