A Halloween Sweetheart

I sure hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday! I am here today to provide some inspiration for our challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.

Theme:  Use a Heart
Sponsor:  Lacy Sunshine

Now when I saw what the theme was, I knew I would be making a sweetheart card, but when I saw this Lacy Sunshine image called Lizabeth Key to my Heart, well, I just got so excited because I had a great idea for a Halloween Sweetheart card.

Why not right? Love can be present for all celebrations, even Hallows Eve.


I had a lot of fun with this card because it was not my typical Halloween card, it had a mix of steam punk and a dark side. Purple and black colors worked great, don't you agree?


And I had the perfect sentiment for inside. Great for any sweetheart!

SO...are you inspired? come on and play along. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Supplies:

  • Tim Holtz idea-ology Laboratorie Paper Stash
  • Purple & White card stock
  • Quick Kutz - Key to my heart die 
  • Black  Ribbon & brad
  • Momenta Stickers- inside of card




  • I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

    8 comments:

    1. Monica, this is such a cute card! Love the harlequin background and great coloring. Very happy to be on team A with you at 613 Ave.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Fabulous image and great colouring and B.paper and love the insert
      Carol DT sister x

      ReplyDelete
    3. You definitely got your hearts in there... I see them even in the black doily element! Unexpected and fun Monica!
      ~ginny
      RubberMAD

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi Monica! Sorry I'm so late commenting ... been a crazy craftshow weekend and I'm still recovering! LOL!
      Your card is awesome and I'm so thrilled to be a part of this fun & talented team at 613 Avenue Create! Looking forward to seeing more of your designs.

      ReplyDelete
    5. So cute!! Awesome design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

      - Susan, DT Member @ Delicious Doodles
      {Scrap A Thousand Words}
      Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

      ReplyDelete
    6. Fabulous card, Monica, love the image, here, thank you for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles, this week, best of luck xxx

      ReplyDelete
    7. Lovely card, sweet image. Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this time.
      Love n hugs
      Marie

      ReplyDelete
    8. She is a cutie. Fab card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight,
      Hugs,
      Sandy

      ReplyDelete

    Featured Post

    Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

       Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...