Completely Christmas - Challenge #23

I just walked in the door about 15 minutes ago from my business travels and am rushing to get my final post up as a DT member over at Completely Christmas.

I have been traveling back and forth to Portland, Oregon two to three times a month and I felt at this point, something had to give. I would have liked to step down from the traveling, but unfortunately, that is what pays the bills, so I decided to be responsible and step down from the Design Team instead.

I want to thank the team and especially Suzy for allowing me to be part of her wonderful team! I know they will continue to inspire us.

Our sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine.

For my inspiration, I am using Flury.


It is a wonderful holiday image and just love it. The blue hair gives the card a cool sensation, just as if we were truly in snow.

So I hope my last post has inspired you to play along. Remember, only 117 days until Christmas. If you have not started your holiday cards, you still have time to play along each week~!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



2 comments:

  1. Sorry Monica, the Anything goes challenge finished on Thursday. This week the theme is 'Gingham or Checks' so unfortunately your card is ineligible for the challenge
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...