Riley & Company challenge: Christmas in July

Christmas in July. You can look at it two ways:


1.  Oh good...I still have 6 months until Christmas

2.  Oh No!!!  I only have 6 months until Christmas 


 Well, if you have not started on your Christmas cards, no better time than the present!


Our theme this week over at Riley & Company called "Christmas in July."

I have been a good girl and have been making cards all year long. Here is another one to add to my collections:

This card came out so cute and I love the little Christmas Tree brads on the bottom.


Want to play along?



If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. If you upload your card/project to SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) don't forget to include the keyword RILEY1514. We can't wait to see what you create.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.

             Heather Bolli 
            Jackie Rakoski-Diediker
                                                                                                      Joy Stagg



1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I love the Riley & Co Images! I really like the color combination that you used and the Christmas tree brads.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...