Riley & Company Challenge - Celebrate Summer

Don't you just love summer time? I know I do. Swimming, Bar B Que's and hopefully a vacation here and there.  Well in honor of summer, we are holding a challenge over at Riley & Company called "Celebrate Summer."


This was a great time to get out my Bar B Que embossing folder which went along perfectly with my Riley image called Picnic Riley. There are lots of fun images, so be sure to check out the store over at Riley and Company Designs. I am sure you will find something you will love and just can't live without.


What is a picnic without ants? so I had to add a couple of ant stickers along with a slice of watermelon. 

Here is a closer look at my sentiment:



I even decorated the inside of my card to match the theme:



Want to play along?



If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. If you upload your card/project to SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) don't forget to include the keyword RILEY1414. We can't wait to see what you create.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.

             Heather Bolli 
            Jackie Rakoski-Diediker
                                                                                                      Joy Stagg


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Morning Monica he certainly seems to be having loads of fun - a real cute adorable card hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet, I love the bright red background and the embossing you did on it. The texture adds so much. That add of the watermelon is perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great card - well colored and the little details you added really make it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling!!! LOVE Riley images and I adore the fun sentiments that go with him, too! Love your amazing coloring! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the twine treatment you did. Thanks so much for joining us at Great Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great adorable summer card. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this is so darn adorable. I do love the coloring of the image and all but wow, those extras you add really add POP to this and make it fantastic. Love that you have the embossing of the picnic foods on here and the inside finish is perfect. What a great composition and beautifully executed. Thank you for getting all tied up with us at Opus Gluei, this is so cool. Do come back for more themes with us, would like to see what you make of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and very funny image:-)
    Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...