My New Craft Room

Hey everyone. Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday.  I am here today to share my new craft room. My husband sold his Pool Table and decided to turn the family room into a craft room...with a couch so he could take a nap while I craft...

So it is still a work in progress, but it is coming along.


The desk is one long desk reaching almost from one wall to another. We put a cabinet with drawers at the end for all my paper.


Next to it is my storage bin that I had in my closet. Still needs some straightening up.


On the back wall, are some shelves for storage.  I hope to get some peg boards for the walls and I have a few more storage items I need to buy, but like I said, it is a work in progress.

It is so nice to have this room in the front of the house. I don't feel so isolated when I craft, and my husband even set up a computer for me. I will be sure to share again once I get it exactly the way I want it.

Also, be sure to check back in a few days, I have an announcement I would like to share with everyone and maybe even a few surprises.




2 comments:

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...