Crafter's Cafe - Flowers

It is Wednesday, that means another challenge over at Crafter's Cafe. Our theme this week is "Use 3 flowers" and our sponsor is Sweet n Sassy Stamps. The image I chose to work with is called Tulips. This image is perfect for many occasions and is so versatile.

My Mom has been asking me for some sympathy cards, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to get working on those. These are always good cards to have on hand.

So get out your flowers and lets see what you can come up with. Can't wait to see it!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Great DT card for the Crafters Cafe Challenge this week

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...