Path of Positivity - Mid Month Post "Peace"

It is time to share my mid month post for the Challenge going on over at Path of Positivity. Our Sponsor this month is Sprinkle N Sparkle and I was fortunate to be able to work with an image of my favorite flower...The Sunflower.


Life can be so busy, it is so nice to just slow down and enjoy the little things in life. Whenever I see Sunflowers, they make me smile. I love sunflower fields and wish that I lived in an area that could grow those big magnificent flowers. My sentiment is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles. Another fantastic creation that works so well for my card and this challenge.

So enjoy the rest of your month, have Peace in your heart and take some time to join us over at Path of Positivity.


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the bright color you used on the flower...looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card with its big bold sunflower. I can't enjoy flowers in my house as I suffer from allergies to most, but I like sunflower seeds!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, lovely bright colours x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...