Creative Knockouts - Spring is in the Air

It is time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts. Our Theme this week is "Spring is in the Air." Well...it certainly is. I have been working outside all week enjoying the lovely weather. That is one of the perks of working from home, I have an outside office.

Out Sponsor this week is Sweet n Sassy.


I contemplated this design for a while as I was not sure how I wanted to depict a Spring Scene. Ultimately I went with a black and white. This image was so tranquil, I wanted to create a picture perfect scene, hopefully I have accomplished that.

The sentiment inside reads:


Hopefully I have inspired you to play along. We would love to see you over at Creative Knockouts!


4 comments:

  1. I like your black and white design. The sentiment inside is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super monochrome design, the words are lovely.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sentiment to go along with your lovely black and white classic!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...