A Vintage Journey - A little Bit of France

The challenge this week over at A Vintage Journey is to incorporate a little bit of France into our project. I have used this theme several times on past cards, so had no problem playing along. The stamp set I used from Tim Holtz is called French Market. It has some fantastic images.



I used my alcohol inks to create the background and stamped my images onto the finished glossy paper. I added a few embellishments and voila...

Enjoy!
    I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


  • Ends April 13 - Kraft Journal - #166 France                                



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Monica! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card, love the Paris images you used.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right about that French Market set of stamps having some wonderful images and this one is no exception. I love the background you created for it too. Thank you so much for joining in at A Vintage Journey this time. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the incorporation of the alcohol ink panel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica!
    Your project is FABULOUS! And I wanted to let you know about our Paris/France Challenge this week at The Kraft Journal. I hope you will stop by and share your project with us. Time is running out, but you have about one day left to link up and we would LOVE having you share your talents with us.
    Hope to see you there!
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal
    www.thekraftjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card. i love the elegance added with the doily. and that is my favourite Timmy stamp. really lovely ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! What a great background. Thank you for sharing this with us over at the Kraft Journal.

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful make with a gorgeous French feel to it! Thanks so much for adding it to our challenge at A Vintage Journey!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...