Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - #22 Spring

Good morning Crafters! I am here this morning to post my very last project as a designer for
  Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge. Yes, I am stepping down. This was the very first Design Team I joined, so it is a bit sad for me. This challenge opened me up to the Design Team world.

This week the theme is SPRING and our Sponsor is Paper Pretties. The image that I chose to work with is called Dulce. When I saw this little duck holding a cup of coffee, I knew it was for me. I love to make coffee cards.

There were a few sentiments to choose from, but I went with "expressoly for you." I chose bright colors and made some matching flowers to create my Spring Theme.  I wanted to make something bright and cheery for my last DT card.

We would love to see your Spring projects this week, so be sure and pop on over to Suzy Bee's this week!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:




6 comments:

  1. That's sooooo cute! just adore the great bright colors you have used just perfect for spring. And that sentiment is just ducky with this :D

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Fresh Brewed Challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring colours on an oh so very cute card!! Wonderful card Monica...the coffee cup and sentiment...perfect for our Freshly Brewed challenge!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fresh Brewed Designs "Choose your Challenge"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm back with a different DT hat on to say how cute this is!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really wonderful!!! I LOVE that ribbon.. the image is so great.. I love how you colored him!!! The embossing, the flowers!! What a FANTASTIC! work of art!!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny image :) Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun this time. Good Luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so adorable, Monica! I really want to thank you for playing along in the "Animal" challenge at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...