Path of Positivity - Mid Month Challenge Thoughtfulness

Our Theme this week over at Path of Positivity is Thoughtfulness. We have had some great projects submitted thus far and we would love to see your interpretation on this theme.

Our sponsor is Pickled Potpourri. For my inspiration I worked with the image called "Dahlia."


Flowers are always a way to be thoughtful. It is no surprise that many people give flowers for special occasions or just to let someone know you are thinking of them.


Here is the inside of my card:

I also created a card using an image from one of our regular sponsors. This image is from Ike's Art and is called "Greek Window." Who wouldn't want to sit by this window and ponder their thoughts?

There still is plenty of time to play along this month. So head over to Path of Positivity and let us know your thought on thoughtfulness.




3 comments:

  1. Love your coloring on both cards! Both images are awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great set of cards. I like how you kept things CAS and made the images the focus of both cards. In the first, I love that you fussy cut the flowers out and added the cute little ladybugs. In the second, I love how you set it up with the clouds in behind the window and added the butterflies. Fabulous midway creations, yet again.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring on my Greek window image. It looks wonderful and I like the clouds through the window. :-) Your Dahlia card is fabulous too- such lovely colouring on the flowers.
    Thank you for using one of my images.
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...