613 Avenue Create #63 Anything Goes - Optional Hand Made flowers

Happy Sunday! Hope your weekend is going great and I hope you are ready for another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.

This week our theme is "The First Day of Spring." Hopefully everyone's weather has improved and you are starting to enjoy Spring weather.  Now on your projects we would like to see you make your own 2D or 3D flowers. So make sure those stand out.

For my inspiration today I am using an image from Scrappers Delight called Honey 1.


She is available at Scrappers's Delights along with several other great images.
I have linked up the image below which will take you directly to the store.


I am so happy with the way this card turned out. It has become one of my favorites.

Here is a closer look


I hope that you stop by this week over at 613 Avenue Create and play along. We would love to see what you create this week!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...