Easter Greetings - Vintage style

I don't typically make religious cards, but since Easter is a religious holiday, I though it would be appropriate. I have been trying to get back to my roots and create my vintage style cards. These typically have several layers and embellishments, which I love. I came up with this design and it has worked for several cards, I just change up the designer paper and the image.


I have found a site that has wonderful vintage prints. Magic Moonlight Studio 72 has some wonderful images to work with, and they are all free.

Here is the second card I made. It is Similar, but just a bit different.


I just love making these vintage inspired cards. Hope you like them too!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love all the green and all the layers! Thank you for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image is perfect for the colors and layout. This is a beautiful work of art and I thank God you shared your talent with us this week at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vintage card, the images and details look lovely.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Monica your EAster card is really pretty what a fab image and love the vintage feel. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job on the colors and the doily nd ribbon. Very pretty. Thanks for playing at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely fresh easter card Monica !! So glad you could play along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us in our Word Art Wednesday challenge this week. We love having so many beautiful designs showcased like yours each week. We appreciate your support.
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo pretty love the doily!!! sooo much for playing along with Cards in Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an absolutely STUNNING card, Monica. I thank you so much for sharing and hope that you will join us again very soon. Have a wonderful week.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...