Completely Christmas Challenge #5 Anything Goes Christmas

Happy Saturday! It is time for another Christmas challenge over at Completely Christmas. Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear. The image I chose to work with is called Christmas Baugles.


I decided to create another tag. Last year I did not have very many tags for my gifts, so I am making sure I have several made this year. Hopefully you will have some time to play along this week. We would sure love to see those Christmas projects.











I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Morning Monica great job hun love it - have a great day Judith CC teamie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Tags, this is gorgeous, so festive...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in over at MSC this time but our challenge was anything but a card for Easter. Sorry.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, way to get a head, thanks for joining FFC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tag! Great headstart on the Christmas season. Thanks for playing along in the FFC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your tag and the piercing. Thanks for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday. Unfortunately this weeks challenge was for a tag mini album so you will be ineligible for the prizes :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute tag! Great way to get ahead of the game this early on for the Holidays! Please disregard Kellie's comment about not being eligible for the prize. She had not yet been able to get ahold of me and all tags and tag mini albums will be accepted for this challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at Jo's FFC!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...