Completely Christmas - Challenge #4

Time for another challenge over at Completely Christmas. Our sponsor this week is Sprinkle and Sparkle.
For my card today I chose to work with an image called Poinsettia.


The paper is from Tim Holtz Christmas Collection and the merry Christmas Banner is from Recollections.
I used my Chromatix Markers to color in the image and finished it off with some gems.

Hope you can join us this week.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - 12 months of Christmas
Winter Wonderland -  must be Christmas – Use Lots of Red

Comments

  1. Morning Monica great card hun and ty for commenting on my blog appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Love the background paper with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland with this fabulous creation!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment