Completely Christmas #2 Anything Goes

It is time for another challenge over at Completely Christmas. I sure hope that you stopped by last week and played along. Our challenges are always Christmas theme'd and always anything goes. So we sure hope you play along.

Our sponsor this week is Stamping Boutique. They have some great products, so please pop over and give them a look.

The image I got to work with this week is called Holly Berry. Just a perfect digi for Christmas. My sentiment is from A Piece of Heart and worked wonderfully with the image. 


The paper is from American Crafts and is called Moss Plaid. It is glittery all over. I found some ribbon from my stash that was also Glittery so that is the color combination I chose to use for my digi coloring. I used my Chromatix markers to color this image and white card stock for the base of my card. I added a few little gems to add to the final glitter appeal. 

Here is a closer look:

It is a simple card, but love how it turned out. I hope to see you over at Completely Christmas this week!
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles - 12 months of Christmas
Just For Fun - Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Morning Monica fab card hun love the soft feel background - here s to another great challenge - have a fab day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica,
    Great card, I have to keep up with the digital as my shading is awful lol....
    Hugs
    Suzy
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super inspiration for CC 2, Monica and thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for March - hope to see you again soon .x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your CAS christmas card, beautiful colours and i love the little gems you have added, it really makes it sparkle nicely!
    Thank you for joining us at Just for fun!
    Rachel, DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...