Imagine That - February Progressive Challenge

One of the fun things about a new month is to look forward to the freebie you will get by participating in a progressive challenge. I worked on a couple of my progressive cards this weekend and here is one of them.

Imagine that just had a February release and one of them was the freebie.

I am so glad that I am participating in this challenge as her images are so adorable. It is a great bargain as you not only get the image, but several sentiments that work great with her images.

Now, if you have been reading my blog, (and I hope you have) then you know I recently purchased my first set of copic markers. Two of the colors are brown, so I am looking for any opportunity to use my new toys. Well, I was half way into coloring my bear when I remembered, oh no, this is a polar bear...Well not anymore. But I guess that is the fun thing about digi's and coloring, you can make one image many fit many different styles.

So I decided to stick with the brown theme and use some of my vintage colors. I decided that this will be another sister valentine card going out to Kentucky. After I took this picture, I added a "sister" stamped image on the top left hand side.

Here is my card:


Here is what I used:

Paper:

  • DCWV - The Rustic Stack - One of my favorite sets of paper (I have 3 stacks)
  • White card stock for base of card
  • Tim Holts Paper (heart)
Punches/Die Cuts:
  • Recollections Heart punch
  • Stampin up - Ovals
Images:
  • Imagine that - Polar Love
So even though it should have been a polar bear, I still am happy with my results.  Hopefully my sister will like it too.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Ends Feb 28 - Imagine That - Polar Love image
Ends Feb 8 - Robyns Fetish - Valentine's Cards
Ends Feb 14 - The Craft Place - Valentine
Ends Feb 14 - Digi Galore - Valentine
Ends Feb 14 - Kitty Bee Designs - Valentine
Ends Feb 14 - Time 4 scrap - Be Mine
Ends Feb 14 - Hanna & Friends - Heart
Ends Feb 14 - Open minded crafting - Show some Love

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute Monica. Love the autumn hues and cute teddy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what a sweet card. Thankyou for joining us at That Craft Place. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love your colors!! That image is adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends.

    Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, super card Monica!! Aren't Copics FUN?! I love mine. You colored him really cute *Ü* Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges this month *Ü*
    ~Kris

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun challenge. Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet, sweet image and lovely coloring, Monica! I really want to thank you for playing along at Open-Minded Crafting Fun this fortnight in our "Show Some Love" challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful classy card, super image. thanks for joining us at Kitty Bees with our love challenge hugs Tania (DT)XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just adorable!!!! Love the colors you have used for this. Totally addictive this progressive challenge lol

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful card - love this! Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great image and coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun, Amy A.,DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...